I know, I know. There are already quite a few responsive grid boilerplates out there. But they didn’t do exactly what I needed so I decided to create my own. I just launched the site today so head on over to http://gridiculo.us to check it out and learn more about it.
Here are some of the main features of Gridiculous:
- Based on a twelve columns grid
- Max site widths of 1280px, 960px, 640px, 320px and full width
- Allows for nested columns
- Spacer columns available
- Fully responsive images
- Responsive typography
- Works on desktops, tablets and smart phones
- Optimized for iPads and iPhones
- Includes Normalize.css by Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal
Version 1.0 has just been released and it could always be improved so please contribute on GitHub to help improve the code and make it a lot better.